Thursday, October 21

My Team

I took a picture of my team and wrote something about each one, we had a picture "exchange day" with our co-workers in Singapore. These are the people i spend 9 hours in the office everyday...
From the left in the following order

Seba...Do I even need to say anything? Tells jokes that nobody understands in the office, spends way too much time in bars and never seems to get enough sleep. Sometimes he also works

Zhang Yuan: Our team "mommy" who always works overtime and is an SAP expert. When she gets excited/happy/angry it one of the most awesome voices, I have to record it one day

Li shuo: Sebas team partner who always seems to be one step ahead. She's already finished the job before Seba even notices there is something to do :D

Xu Ying: Also known as the office little "cutie" and is always ready to give you a helping hand with any problem you might find.

No comments: