Sunday, October 24

Buzzcocks @ Yi Gong Yi Shan

The Buzzcocks are a British punk band from 1970s but still going strong. The advance tickets were 150 kuai so not too pr icy. They had a Chinese band as a warm up band but I'm still not 100% sure if they were singing in English or Chinese. could make anything of the words. Music was way too loud compared the voice level..
Anyways, the Buzzcock guys are around 50-60 but still jamming like it's 1973. The lead singer was so high on coke, Ecstasy or whatever but it was entertaining to watch. I'll upload a video and you'll understand what I mean. Music was so loud that I still have a slight tinnitus in my ears but it seems like its gonna pass. Friday night was hard to sleep with the high pitch PIIIIIP sound didn't wanna leave me alone.


Next to the toilets there was a funny sign :P

No comments: