Saturday, July 4

Back in Europe, Back writing





Finally able to write again!!

My blog has been blocked in China so i haven't been able to write on it for a while, now to make a long story short and sum up what's been going on lately.

1.At my English teaching company they asked me to go on Chinese television, and of course i agreed to it! It was a 2h show broad casted on BTV1 talking about cultures of east and west. There was this Switzerland guy whos name i forgot who had been studying chinese foot massage for 36 years on the show. He came to display on my feet how the massage is done and asked me to say if it hurted or not. If i had pain it meant that different parts of my body was unhealthy. He told me my troat is in need of some medication and strangely, that morning my throat had been a little sore because of a too cold air conditioner in the night, pretty impressive. Ok, so i did the show and got some cash because i was wearing my company's t-shirt on the show.

2. Did 2 interviews on finnish radio Radio X3M about (ironically) my blocked blog. On the live show we checked which sites could or could NOT be opened in China. At the moment all Blogger addresses are cut of and you-tube is completely shut down...

3. Hede came to China and we had a blast! Good times singing karaoke and so on, checking out the tourist stuff and went to the great wall the 6th time...

4. Celebrated Hyans birthday in an awesome restaurant and the biggest private room and hugest dinner i ever had, AWESOME. Pictures will follow.

5. Passed all the Chinese exams with an average score of 80 in all test (written,spoken,listening)

6.Moved away from my Wudaokou apartment and packed everything i have into boxes, was surprisingly much stuff. When i come back to China i have to find a place somewhere around that area again, can't say i'm seeing forward to fill in all those contracts and papers at the police again.

7. Im in Europe now doing a 2 month long trip before going back to Beijing. My schedule is Holland-Belgium-France-Chzeck-Germany-Poland-Latvia-Finland-Norway-Sweden-Estonia and then the last day of August back to Beijing for additional Chinese studies.

Anybody should be able to leave comments on the blog now, just choose the ANONYM field when wanting to comment.

1 comment:

Riku said...

Great! Sounds like it's continuing China style which is the best way. I'm in Canada now! Montreal... Forgetting my Chinese.