Thursday, July 23

Back Home in Finland!!!

After a LOT of hazzel and stuff in Budapest I'm finally home! It was a long and bumpy road...

The customs had some problems with Hyans papers at the airport (because she was traveling without a real passport) but let her pass after a few phonecalls and so on, thank god for the finnish embassy! Never felt so thankful to anyone before and they charged 0€ after all the help they gave. So she got on the plane to Beijing and all was good...and then for my part.

My plane left 3h laters than her's and when i was checking-in they could not find my reservation on the plane...At this moment i though I'm stuck in this god forsake land forever. Turns out that they just had some technical problems with the internet payment. Had to go to Finnairs office to pay the trip again and THEN i could go and wait for my plane. I haven't seen this many finnish people at once for 7 months now! Mika Häkkinen was sitting in front of me in the plance, pretty short guy :) And the best thing on the place was Meatballs in a cream sauce with potato mash! Long time no eat such stuff.

When i came home the first i did was take a long sauna, last time was in april or something...
Home for around 1 month now! Damn cold here btw....

No comments: