Thursday, April 2

Promotor




Straight after school my chinese boss called me from the english teaching company. He asked if i was available to do some advertisement translation. I didn't really understand what he wanted but sure im available everyday after school. He picked me up from school at 13 and turns out that this advertisement thing included standing outside a chinese elementary school handeling out flyers about the english teaching comapany i work at. Picture. When a blond foreigner stands outside a chinese primary school gate with a few hundred waiting chinese parents, he really stands out. The police looked at me very suspiciously but didn't ask anything...There was a man outside the gate selling small white mices for 5 kuai (50 cents) a piece, he was by far the dirtiest chinese guy i've seen, picture

No comments: