Tuesday, April 28

Model Me




Had my photo casting today in Tian Jin.

The whole event stated with checking some clothes and then getting a little make up, powder nose and stuff like that you see in the movies... After the make up we just started shooting different styles in the studio and later went out to a 30 floor house on the roof floor. The view was pretty good up there but Tian Jian is really dirty compared to Beijing, boring city...
I worked together with a Polish guy who was really professional and had done this kind of work over 2 years for Hermes and some other big names, i pretty much sucked compared to him :P

I'll post some of my pics when i get them edited from my Studio. Nice money and great part time work :)

The pictures i added are from Tian Jin and then there are the clothes, it was a Spanish brand called Sunny Mill or something like that...

No comments: