Friday, January 16

Kuala Lumpur - Melaka?? - Singapore




Kuala Lumpur is one of the big growing financial cities in Asia. A lot of huge building complexes and traffic! The city is pretty dirty and it smells or vomit and other shabby things here and there.

We went out to check the nightlife with a group of Finnish people and had some Frogs on our way to the bar, taste like chicken. To my misfortune they required pants in the clubs where we had VIP tables reserved and I was wearing shorts, good going. I settled to go to an Ice Bar that had too loud music and was deserted. As a Finnish guy you can never have enough of that wonderful cold so after sipping my beer in a 0 degree room I decided I seen the nightlife of Kuala Lumpur...

The way back to Singapore didn’t go that smooth at all…I was put on the wrong buss and they drove me to some weird place called MELAKA..? I didn’t buy a ticket to Melaka but to Singapore! Anyway, this cost me an extra 4€ and 3 hours, could have been worse. This is one of those moments when Niko would say “Det är smällar man får ta I livet”. Thanks for the great slogan; it’s been helping me from time to time 

The stupid picture was on the toilet door of the hotel in Kuala Lumpur (5 star hotel btw), guess we westerns need guidance on how the toilet works, hmmm....

1 comment:

Mathias.L said...

Hälsningar från ett -10C Finland. Av din kusin.