Wednesday, February 27

Old home Lund and a trip to Ystad

After a night back home in Espoo I went to an "older" home where I grew up. South of Sweden in a tiny town called Lund. Flew to Copenhagen first and then by train about 30 mintes to Lund. No snow here! Lund is really a small and cute place. Went to the Grand Hotel for the first time and had a fantastic dinner.

Ystad was always a city I wanted to go to because of the Wallander books. Didn't get to see much of the city but seaside was beautiful! Also went for a swim in the 2 degree sea.

Grand Hotel Lund! We had an amazing dinner. 
Finland, Turkey, South Africa, Japan and Mexico presented
I'm not usually a big fan of sweet stuff but this pecan marshmallow caramel ice cream set was pretty amazing 
Small streets of Lund 
The stone ground is really NOT made for dragging your suitcase on. I usually like walking and don't mind having my luggage with me but here it's impossible 
Funny frame shop 
Welcome to Saltsjöbad! 
 
And our annual meeting for 2019
 '
Sunrise for the jetlagged 

 Would be a lot happier if it was warmer 



 Really nice and cozy bar at Saltsjöbad

 Swim time! 



 Bye bye birds 

No comments: