Sunday, November 4

Brisbane - Last part of Aussie tour

All good things must come to an end! It's been an amazing week around Australia. Everything went better than I expected and it's great to come back home with all these new experiences and new people met on the way. Wish I would have had more time to see Brisbane but maybe next time....One needs a reason to come back right?

Looks like Segway is a normal thing here 
 Nepalese Pagoda by South Banks 
 The local bakery

Brisbane!! 
 Showtime
 I love the craft beer culture in Australia! So much good drinks here and in great company too. 




How about pancakes and crepes in an old cathedral? Something new for me! Check this place out 
 
Portions here are massive, I almost rolled out after this followed by some pancake

 If you been to Sweden or taken the ferry as a kid to Sweden, there were always the popular candy called "Ahlgrens Bilar". This lil low-rider looks exactly like them!! 

No comments: