Sunday, September 2

Good to be back Stockholm!

Still enjoying the best time of the year in Sweden, next time I'll be here it's going to be snowy slushy and cold. A bit jet-lagged from Japan made me wake up at 4 am. Around 4:30 I decided to go out for a run to see the sunrise and Old Town. Always as beautiful, no matter how many times I keep coming back.

Still dark when going out after 4 
Gamla Stan small alleys are my favourites 
 Sun starting to come up behind Skeppsholmen 
 Cool boat! Registered in Valletta
 Riddarholms kyrkan 
Smallest alley in Stockholm 
 Gröna Lund 
Iconic Old Town! The twin towers of Stortorget
 Cool down in Bifrost! 
And all the way from India 
 Following afternoon was a bit darker 
Great brewery 
 Gotta love a special offer! 

 Some cray cray crayfish!  
Where it all started about 4.5 years ago. Hotel C in Stockholm where I stayed when I came to BioGaia for interviews in 2014. 
 Not really sure what is going on here but pretty elaborate fountain
 Coolest pharmacy I have ever been to from 1625! Apotek Korpen in Old Town 

No comments: