Saturday, September 23

Amazing Tokyo and Ultra Festival

Been so nice in Tokyo for 2 weeks. The taifoons left some improvement for the weather with grey skies and rain for many days. Ultra Tokyo was arranged in Odaiba quite close to us and Porter Robinson's gig was amaaazing. Overwhelmingly much memories from his last gig in Beijing 4 years ago hit me. Oh what a journey it's been since then.

September 1st also put a milestone in my life, it's exactly 10 years since I left for Shanghai as an exchange student. What a little kid I was back then! Pretty much my whole adult life has been in China + other places than home. What a rollercoaster ride it has been and met so many amazing people and memories. You guys rock who I met on the way!! Best decision I've done in my life by far.


Some amazing sushi at Midori Sushi. Line is usually 1-3 hours but it's worth it :) 

How I mostly see things and feel 
Need to go drive these karts one day! 
Freedom in Odaiba! 
Love going for runs in the hot sunshine
Sunset in Harumi 
Home sweet home 
They still sell records! 
Incoming taifoon...
Good night Tokyo 

Seriously? 
Feeling like a tourist every time I come to Shibuya 
First tourist picture of Hachiko, the faithful dog who waited for his master 
Get a Yukata, looks like Archer 
Lunch at Shangri-la hotel is amazing both the food and view 
Had my first bucket of KFC. But, no sauce except ketchup in Japan ?!? But they have beer
Halloween is coming 
Nice sunset with a halloween donuts in my hand and some ice coffee 
Ultra Japan! Porter was by far the best show 
Main stage had some impressive lights 
Venom &....? 

SHELTER!! 
Tokyo station...to the airport and next stop for me: Pakistan - Lahore 

No comments: