Sunday, May 5

Epic Shanghai weekend reunion!

Soooo good to be back and even better to see all the old familiar faces. Finest people I know! We had a reunion in Shanghai about 1,5 years ago and now it was time again.

First 2 days went around my old hoods where I used to live in Jing An, ate some street food and just walked around. Miss my electric scooter!


After I arrived about 11 pm I still out for a walk around old Jing! 

HOME!!!
Took some street fried rice, I honestly think it't the same lady still cooking it after all these years 
And how could you resists some Chuaners! 

Not sure what these new shops at Wuding road really are??
Good morning Shanghai ! Very nice to see this first thing when waking up 
So Shanghai this view here! 
Out for a drink with Sydneys strongest man! 
 What a view from Ritz's Flair bar 

 Some more mixers at W hotel. Fiiiine view here too 

The EDITION hotel I stayed in for 2 other nights was by far the best hotel ever been at. Thank you Ian Schrager, if there is 1 thing I could do with a time machine is go back and spend a few weekends at Studio 54. 
Colonial building from the 1920s 
 Having coffee by this window was one of the best drinks I can remember ever having. With some chill music in the background. 
What a room / bath view! Had quite a few nice baths here with ice cold beer 

Good morning Nanjing Pedestrian road at 6 am 
Hello Shanghai from the 61th floor 
Instead of going out we just stayed in our suite, China gang assembled! 

Derps at old Elements fresh by old office behind us 
Our last night, drinks and food at Liquid Laundry was amazing 

No comments: