Saturday, April 3

Reaching Singapore






Wake up at 5:40 and away to the airport! I dunno since when I've been so tired. The air conditioner was either too hot or too cold in the hotel room, I should have just turned it off. The air conditioner didn't really help my minor cold either, throat feels like crap, in need of beaches!

Now to Bangkok and straight after that to Singapore. Luckily I'm flying Cathay Pacific so there is plenty of room for the feet :)


When I came to Bangkok I didn't even have to change planes, just sit in the one I arrived with and wait for 1 hour while they cleaned it. Now I know how cleaning an airplane is done...

There was a really friendly flight attendant who came talking with me for a while and they were serving drinks all the time. Also had some time to sleep on all 3 seats with a huge pile of pillows, better than first class, almost.

Thank you Cathay Pacific for the great service even though I arrived 15 hours too late in Singapore. But the date change and everything else was smooth!


Finding the hotel was easy and it's much nicer than i thought. Room pretty small but has a bathtub! Can finally drink Red Bull with gas, in Mainland China it doesn't have any gas and taste awful. Dinner for today: sweet sour pork with red bull, hyvvöö!


No comments: