Wednesday, April 28

Arriving at Tokyo

Left work earlier today so I could catch my flight in time. The transportation in Beijing is way much better than Finland. There are airport busses going all the time and also a airport express subway. It only takes about 20 minutes from downtown to get to the terminal and costa 2,5 euros. The express terminal also happens to be just next to my house so it's very convenient!


Food in the airplane was of course Japanese! This is the first time I eat Sushi in an airplane :)

Flight took about 3,5 hours and i arrived to the airport. Finding the Hostel took some time because of the millions of railways and subways…Now 2 hours later lying in my little capsule wit WiFi :)

There was a COKE Station just in case ur in need of some crack :D On the way and people were really friendly and helpful when i asked directions.

One guy insisted on following me and showing me where the hotel is. He also admitted that he had been drinking a lot of Sake and then had a huge problem with me passing red lights in the street and said

with broken english NO RETTO NO RETTO (no red no red i guess) And tried to explain in Japan is not ok to walk towards red lights…Well the streets were empty at 23 a'clock in the night...


Tomorrow Timo's Bachelorparty! I packed the party chicken I found from a club last weekend, will work as tomorrows lucky charm for Timppa :P It keeps a really funny and annoying sound when squeezing it!

No comments: