Friday, February 2

Tokyo in 36 hours

Amazing to be back home again! Dark and cold Scandinavian winter is no favourite place for me. But, Tokyo was no warmer, just less dark. I've never seen snow in Tokyo before but now there was lots of it! The whole airport was a mess, no buses were running from Narita! The line for buying a train ticket was 100 meter long and it took me a total of 3 hours to get back home. Dragging with me 2 heavy suitcases and a backpack full of Kaj's food and souvenirs didn't make it much better. An experience I only hope to have once. Great to get a few pictures like this though.


SO WHITE! 
 Narita slush! 
 Hello again Tsukuda 
Went out to Ginza for some yumyum pancakes. Nice choice boo! 
 But 36 hours passes fast...off all the way to India now on the longest trip I've done in 2 years. 
 Some precautions before heading to India. Plenty of Gastrus & ProDentis!  
 BIG Bird to flay via Kuala Lumpur 

No comments: