Sunday, July 23

Back in Finland!

Landed in Tokyo around 8 pm and got home just before 10 pm. Time to pack and fix the house up before we leave Tokyo for 1 month! Can't wait to come home and spend some time in the north and also have Kaj see beautiful Finland during the summer. Although I'm not really sure how much of a summer it will be, temperature about 15 degrees and rain is to be expected. First 2 days in Espoo were fantastic, lot of good food and gorgeous sunset riverwalk.


Lot of stuff with us! 
 Sökö ocean side walk 
Summer don't get much better than this 
I used to spend so many summer evenings on these cliffs about 15 years + ago. We used to drink way too much beer, cider and crap awful sweet wines. But hey, I guess that's what stupid teenagers do. 
I just realised what a beautiful view we had! But when I think about it, didn't pay attention to the view before. We just came here because it was a clear space and no one would bother us here. So much you change in 15 years....
I found my Twin Peaks...Which is a FANTASTIC serie! Re-watching season 1 & 2 and looking forward to start with the all new season 3 that was just released 
 Morning jog in the forest
 and some outdoor Viking Gym with that :) 
 Went to have brunch and next to the restaurant there was some art. This one was called Friday Bacteria 
 I named this "Shattered Dreams"

No comments: