Saturday, January 2

Paris






The Business class flight from Russia to Paris was really good! Food, Champagne and nice service. Very painless flight after sitting/sleeping 26 hours on a bench in the airport.


The Paris trip didn't start very well, after the security control I noticed that I had lost my phone in the shuttle buss, just great. But I still had about 6 hours time in the airport so i went to see my best buddy who just happened to spend his new year in Paris as well! We had a lot of beer and pizza on Champs De Elysee and it was awesome. Niko, it was really great to see you and your friends were really good guys. Also seems like you found your place and can enjoy France to the MAX!


After the Beers I had to hurry back to the airport with a subway but the beers really started kicking in and i felt like dying on the subway because of toilet need! As a travel "expert" i found my way easily back to the airport and didn't get late for my flight.

When i came to the check-in gate I got a positive new years surplice! My ticket had been upgraded to Business class from Paris to Beijing. My 2010 began just perfectly from that moment! In the plane i had 4 glasses of real Champagne and then fell asleep until the morning when breakfast was served. The chairs in Business class were huge and they could be folded down and made into beds. I didn't really want to leave the plane after all the comfort and good food for the last 10 hours from Paris…Was the shortest flight I ever had.


No comments: